● Acai is effective for reducing hair loss. The Omega fatty acids, along with Vitamin C, nourish the scalp by keeping it hydrated and creating a protective barrier against external aggressors, which often cause hair loss.
● Argan Oil helps fight frizz, keeps hair protected from damage, and provides shine.
● Avocado Oil helps stimulate blood flow and unclog blocked follicles. These effects will prevent
● Bamboo extract contains scalp-soothing properties and improves blood circulation in the scalp,
strengthening hair follicles and promoting growth. This plant extract is also filled with
antioxidant and anti-irritant properties.
● Bergamot Oil is rich in antioxidants and antimicrobials that help shield the hair and scalp against
the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
● Barley contains selenium, a mineral that doubles as a powerful antioxidant, which helps protect
skin cells from free radical damage. It also contains zinc, B vitamins, and iron, all of which are
essential for promoting the health of skin and hair.
● Brazil nuts are an excellent source of selenium, a mineral that may help boost hair growth. Rich
in selenium which is involved in creating hair.
● Buriti fruit oil soothes dry and damaged hair and can be used in oil blends serums. It is rich in
essential fatty acids and lipids to boost hair growth.
● BlueBerry Extract is known for its intensive nourishing properties. This fruit-based extract
stimulates new hair growth and helps retain moisture.
● Castor Oil is rich in fatty acids that can help moisturize and nurture hair.
● Coconut oil helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein
loss, which in turn prevents breakage. Moisturizes and removes build-up around your hair
follicles to promote hair growth.
● Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it's often used for its ability to hydrate and
nourish the skin and improve elasticity. It forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in
● Flaxseed is a reliable source of B vitamins, a group of nutrients that are known for making your
hair grow stronger and healthier.
● Green Tea Extract is rich in catechins, prevents scalp dryness and promotes hair growth.
● Ginger increases the scalp circulation that results in the flow of blood to the scalp. It also
stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. The fatty acids in the ginger are beneficial
for thin hair.
● Grapeseed oil has the added benefit of being one of the most lightweight oils, so it moisturizes
and conditions without weighing hair down and making it oily.
● Hydrolyzed Rice Protein has been shown to significantly increase total hair volume by up to
32%. It also adds natural shine and highlights to the hair.
● Horsetail Extract is used to improve and stimulate scalp circulation.
● Hibiscus Flower is rich in flavonoids and amino acids. Flavonoids enhance blood circulation and
promote hair growth.
● Hibiscus flowers are rich in invigorating ingredients- flavonoids & amino acids. Flavonoids enhance blood circulation to the hair follicles.
● Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein reduces hair's porosity and strengthens it from within, making your hair healthier, shinier, and easier to style. The protein increases your hair's ability to receive and retain moisture. It helps reduce breakage, eliminates frizz and tangles, and makes your hair appear fuller.
● Indian Gooseberry Extract is known for its intensive nourishing properties. This fruit-based extract stimulates new hair growth and helps retain moisture through Vitamin C.
● Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Strengthens hair and prevents hair loss and promotes hair thickness.
● Lavender essential oil is antimicrobial and stimulates hair growth.
● Macademia oil is composed of a high amount of unsaturated fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins
that make it a strong antioxidant. It moisturizes, protects, and rejuvenates while coating skin and
hair with a gentle aroma of nature.
● Moringa is rich in minerals and antioxidants to help boost keratin production and restore
strength, promote hair growth, and repair damage.
● Malva Silvestri softens, conditions and gives hair its bounce, which makes it perfect for all hair
types, particularly useful for fragile and fine hair.
● Passion fruit also contains potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B2, which helps with the
circulation in your scalp. This benefit of passion fruit leads to a healthy scalp and healthy
● Panthenol is a highly effective strengthener
● Rosemary essential oil is stimulating and prevents premature graying and dandruff. It helps heal
a dry or itchy scalp.
● Soy Protein increases hair's moisture-binding properties, while specifically improving tensile
strength and mitigating the damage that can be wrought by bleaching, perming and hot
● Sugar Cane contains high moisture content and promotes hair growth.
● Squaline helps increase shine and prevents breakage. Hair has its own natural oils.
● Silk amino acids are the small proteins that bind the tiny fibers in silk and are used to prevent
dehydration --a key element for hair and beauty products. The proteins from silk amino acids are
also water soluble, which makes silk an easy component, and a healthy
● Tea tree oil has anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties which make it effective in clearing the
follicles and allowing your hair to breathe. It can also moisturize the scalp while preventing
buildup of excess oil on the scalp.
● Vitamin E may help support a healthy scalp and hair as it has natural antioxidant effects that could assist with maintaining hair growth.